OutGear 2 Liter Hydration Bladder – Heavy Duty Replacement Pack – Backpack Water Reservoir – High Flow Bite Valve – Leak Proof Cap – Best Outdoor Gear for Hiking/Cycling/ Camping/ Hunting
- HOLDS PLENTY OF WATER: Outgear’s hydration pack bladder holds up to 2 liters of water at a temperature of -20 to 50 degrees Celsius. The screw cap also comes with a carrying handle allowing for maximum portability when backpacking, cycling, running, camping, or hunting.
- EASY TO DRINK: We’ve fitted a high-flow bite valve at the end of the detachable drinking tube, which comes with a dust cover to keep the water hydration bladder free from pollutants. The valve locks when pushed into the tube.
- NO RISK OF LEAKING: This heavy duty hydration bladder replacement is made using tough EVA material that is wear-proof and has a pressure tolerance of 99.2lbs. The screw cap forms an ultra-tight seal to prevent any leaks whatsoever.
- CONVENIENT WIDE OPENING: The filling hole has an extra-wide diameter of 3.1 inches, which makes for easy pouring of water and ice into the backpack water reservoir. It also allows you to thoroughly clean the interior and ensures it dries properly.
- ODOR AND TASTE FREE: All the materials are completely BPA-free and FDA-approved, with the smooth interior preventing bacteria and lime build-up. So you can sip away without the risk of plastic taste in this outdoor hiking gear. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!